Clinical Research Coordinator - Full Time, Salary
The Talent Professionals
- Corpus Christi, TX
Clinical Research Coordinator
Phase I-IV clinical research site is seeking a full time CRC. Under the direction of the Principal Investigator, the coordinator will assist and conduct clinical research studies in adherence with study protocols.
This is an immediate hire; salary, quarterly bonuses, medical and health benefits including 401k, sick leave and PTO.
Specific responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Coordination of day to day aspects of study related procedures such as: scheduling visits and procedures
- Assessment of inclusion/exclusion criteria, preparation for research visits, performing study visits, documentation
- Collection, processing, and shipping of various specimens
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- 3-5 years previous clinical trials experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail required
- Basic computer skills