- Inverness, FL
We invite you to join our clients team. We are currently hiring full-time and part-time Associate Dentists. And, the path to practice ownership is easy if you are interested in becoming a Managing Partner Dentist.
We have excellent compensations plans including:
- Health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Free group professional liability insurance
- Continuing education programs
- Life and AD&D insurance
- and more….
- Perform all general dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Adhere to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations.
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in FL or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
- Completion of a general practice residency (GPR) or advanced education general dentistry residency (AEGD) preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.