Inside Sales/Reinstatement Representative
- Morrisville, NC
Do you enjoy solving puzzles and getting paid for your efforts? If so, the Reinstatement Representative position could be a great fit! This role is base plus commission and offers the ability to conduct contract review and subscription license renewals for existing business.
The Reinstatement Representative develops, negotiates, and closes new business opportunities from known companies, contacting potential customers by phone and email to determine how Syncfusion’s products can help them achieve their business goals. They also assist with the analysis and resolution of customers’ compliance issues. Finally, the Reinstatement Representative identifies scheduled renewals that were not processed and reaches out to customers with expired licenses to facilitate the renewal of their subscriptions. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
- Develop, negotiate, and close new business opportunities or work compliance opportunities.
- Contact prospective customers by phone and email to achieve daily call and email metrics
- Meet and exceed individual and team quotas
- Coordinate product demonstrations with sales engineers
- Manage customer records and opportunities using Salesforce and other CRM software
- Research and analyze customer compliance issues and coordinate with other teams to resolve concerns
- Conduct audits of renewal records to identify scheduled renewals that were not processed
- Reach out to customers with expired licenses to facilitate the renewal of their subscriptions
- Bachelor’s degree or previous experience related to this position is preferred
- At least 2 years of sales experience (especially quota-driven sales experience)
- Experience with cold calling, high volume, and/or consultative selling is a plus
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Competitive, persistent, goal-oriented disposition
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach; ability to work independently and to adapt to different sales approaches
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and Salesforce
- Foreign language skills are beneficial
Why work at Syncfusion? Check out the Careers page on our website to learn about the great benefits provided such as:
- Competitive Compensation Packages (base salary + commission)
- Medical, dental, & vision plans
- Generous 401k match program
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Home internet and gym membership partially reimbursed
- Catered breakfast on Monday & lunch on Thursday
- Free soda & yummy snacks
At Syncfusion, we believe our employees are our most valued resource; we hire individuals, not just skill sets. If you are looking for the right balance of teamwork, responsibility, challenge, and fun, then Syncfusion is the right place for you.
Syncfusion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Wednesday, November 6, 2019