Sr Program Manager, Marketing & Brand
- Canton, MA
The Marketing & Brand Sr Program Manager will report to the Chief Marketing & Brand Officer for Point32Health and be responsible for development, implementation and management of complex programs and initiatives including annual and ad hoc programs (e.g. enterprise marketing and planning as well as budget tracking), initiatives and projects associated with multiple business lines as well as at the enterprise level. This is a unique opportunity to help impact the future of Point32Health as the Marketing & Brand organization evolves to support our growth initiatives. These programs and initiatives involve the most critical programs/ projects and partnering with internal department interfaces and external stakeholders. These projects/programs will be of the highest complexity, risk and/or cost, will involve multiple business areas, multiple lines of business, and likely Finance, IT, Legal, Procurement & Strategic Sourcing, Compliance as well as other areas and our external agencies.
The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for collaborating with leadership, teams and partnering departments to define and execute strategic business programs and initiatives. The Senior Program Manager must be able to conceptualize and envision the impact of change and propose new ways to do business on behalf of the organization. At the same time this individual will also assist with and lead purchase order tracking, annual agency scope review and timelines and other activities associated with providing clear status on key investments.
Key Responsibilities/Duties – what you will be doing
- Overall program ownership and management of key programs, focusing on both short-term initiatives and long-term strategic direction and objectives for the programs.
- Management/oversight of program managers and cross-functional programs, processes, and workflows within the Marketing and Brand area that support and service the programs and key initiatives;
- Proactive and solutions-oriented management of program operations and integration issues, requiring the ability conceptualize and envision the impact of change, and propose new ways to do business to better meet the needs of the internal department and external stakeholders.
- Highest level program manager for projects applying project management expertise to ensure that workflows, processes, risks, communications, resources, and quality are managed appropriately within to support programs and projects, at various levels (for example, business and regulatory levels).
- Determines needs and defines, plans, and directs implementation plan;
- Identifies risk within the context of the broad project and accurately estimates and plans resource usage accordingly;
- Ensures that Point32Health’s established project management tools, processes, standards, and techniques are followed;
- Interfaces with the CMBO lead team contributing to highly critical projects;
- Exercises judgment to make decisions, or to raise issues to the appropriate level in a timely manner;
- Evaluates the cost and feasibility of multiple options/alternatives to resolve project issues and to make recommendations on those issues that best meet both program and corporate objectives;
- Manages project communications and interface with internal and external constituents to ensure that the program and project goals are met.
- Lead work effort to implement strategic and business initiatives.
- Works with and interfaces with high-performance team members from all LOB focused marketing & brand team members;
- Oversees and develops processes and systems to ensure high quality, consistent project management to ensure programmatic excellence;
- Monitor, control, report, and present status of all elements of program and budgets; including serving as the key contact for CMBO with Procurement and with Finance on our PO/PO tracking;
- Keeps an eye out for connections and opportunities across enterprise wide and specific projects and initiatives to reinforce existing synergies and forge new working relationships across the company.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications – what you need to perform the job
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree with a Master’s degree preferred
- 10 or more years’ business or industry experience. 8 + years of program management experience, including leading the most cross -functional high-level initiatives.
- Significant business process and project management experience related to the implementation of healthcare insurance business applications and products using industry-standard project and program management tools and techniques with established track record.
- A proven ability to meet deadlines is also required.
- Previous experience with budget tracking, management and supply chain/sourcing processes preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a matrix-management, hands-on environment that demands a consultative approach and solutions that span multiple environments in a business area.
- Outstanding communication and relationship management skills required, including the ability to effectively manage difficult group dynamics to effectively reach a positive outcome; very strong situation leadership skills.
- Excellent human resource management skills, ability to oversee team of project managers as part of the overall program
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate with and influence internal and external constituents at all levels with confidence.
- Highest level presentation skills including ability to interface and “sell” new programs and changes to existing programs to a broad range of internal and external contacts, as necessary. Ability to interact with confidence with external and Point32Health leadership.
- Strong negotiating, influencing, and advocacy skills, ability to lead others both internally and externally to ensure the success of the program.
- Ability to navigate political issues using advanced organizational knowledge.
- Must be flexible and a proponent/champion of change, able to conceptualize and envision the impact of change, and propose new ways to do business.
- Must be an accomplished multi-disciplinary team-leader and team-builder with hands-on style. Ability to lead teams whose members have diverse professional and educational backgrounds, and to effectively manage difficult group dynamics to effectively reach a positive outcome.
- Ability to balance strong leadership on day-to-day program management and significant issues while also aligning with program director’s broader needs and vision for the program.
- Ability to present technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Requires the ability to maintain effective and productive peer relationships. Must have the ability to motivate fellow employees by fostering team spirit, an attitude of cooperation, and a commitment to the organization. Requires well-developed interpersonal skills to act in the capacity of liaison to the user community.
- Possess strong influencing and situational leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate both direct and non-direct reports. Must have a demonstrated ability to obtain the confidence and trust of non-reports, resulting in high commitment and cooperation.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS (include special requirements, e.g., lifting, travel):
- Must be able to work under normal office conditions and work from home as required.
- Work may require simultaneous use of a telephone/headset and PC/keyboard and sitting for extended durations.
- May be required to work additional hours beyond standard work schedule.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Point32Health is committed to making diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything we do—from product design to the workforce driving that innovation. Our DEI strategy is deeply connected to our core values and will evolve as the changing nature of work shifts. Programming, events, and an inclusion infrastructure play a role in how we spread cultural awareness, train people leaders on engaging with their teams and provide parameters on how to recruit and retain talented and dynamic talent. We welcome all applicants and qualified individuals, who will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the Company
Point32Health is a leading health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better personalized health care experience to everyone in our communities. At Point32Health, we are building on the quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, where we leverage our experience and expertise to help people find their version of healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.
We enjoy the important work we do every day in service to our members, partners, colleagues and communities.
TalentBoost is now Ignyte AI.
This job has been posted by Ignyte AI on behalf of Point32Health. Ignyte AI is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of Ignyte AI not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Req ID: R5998
Tuesday, May 30, 2023