World of Carpet One Floor & Home
- Santa Rosa, CA
World Carpet One Floor & Home an immediate opening for an ambitious, self-reliant Sales Consultant who will help our customers find products that match their unique personal style. Come work with us in our Santa Rosa showroom, where you'll:
- Conduct on-site design consultations to identify the right product to match the customer's personal style, functional needs and budget
- Greet customers on the sales floor to help identify the right product to match their personal style, functional needs and budget
- Provide quotes and immediate feedback to facilitate the ordering and installation process
- Serve as a liaison between manufacture vendors, customers, installers, and our back office to ensure the best customer experience
The Good Stuff Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive compensation package that includes a base + bonus potential
- We offer medical insurance and a retirement plan for all of our full-time employees
- Time to recharge with paid time off to help you stay on top of your game.
- Comprehensive training to understand business goals, ongoing projects, and current processes.
About World Carpet One Floor & Home
World Carpet One Floor & Home is proud to be the preferred custom flooring and window covering supplier in Sonoma county. Since 1967, we have been a locally owned and operated family business and are dedicated to exceptional customer service & care. We provide expert knowledge of both sales and installation of flooring such as wood, tile, and vinyl and are a Hunter Douglas Gallery dealership.
The successful candidate will be creative, energetic, organized and detail oriented. In addition, candidates will be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while employing a polished and professional approach. Ideally, you will have demonstrated in your background:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with exceptional follow through skills, quality and precision-focused
- Must have a driver’s license
- Prior flooring or window covering experience is preferred, but not required.
- Energetic personality
- Team-oriented, cooperative, and collaborative with a willingness to help others as needed
- Good communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Monday, January 11, 2021