Learning & Development Specialist

TalentBoost - Boston, MA

Learning & Development Specialist at TalentBoost will be responsible for development and delivery of learning experiences that are inclusive, positive, and developmentally sound, regardless of the geography, background, or job responsibilities of the learners. We expect that 60% of the job will focus on our own employees – our most important customers. The other 40% will focus on the learning and development needs of our clients – developing and delivering content that supports the transformational challenges that they have asked us to help them achieve.

You will report to the Managing Director of our TalentBoost Team. You will facilitate learning experiences across multiple time zones and must be able to travel post COVID-19. In order to travel or to work in a one of our offices or a client office, you are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19

You will love this job because….

  • You will develop engaging and inclusive learning and development experiences for the TalentBoost team and for TalentBoost clients
  • You will be a strategic and trusted advisor to TalentBoost and our client organizations.
  • You will build and deliver innovative, impactful learning solutions.
  • You will develop insights, and make decisions and recommendations about learning experiences that align with business needs.
  • You will promoting psychological safety where every team member can contribute and solve important client challenges.

We’ll love having you on the team because…

  • You have 3+ years of experience in instructional design, adult learning and multiple learning modalities.
  • You have built and delivered engaging learning experiences for employees at all levels.
  • You are passionate about democratizing learning and believe it is an essential element of any diversity and inclusion commitment.
  • You can translate concepts in practical ways that are actionable and relevant.
  • You are an effective communicator, build relationships and demonstrate grace under pressure.
  • You can handle the pressure that we all feel to help our clients solve their most pressing talent needs.

We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, 401k, tuition support and more.

Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion

We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.

About the Team

TalentBoost™ is a 3-year old start up that helps organizations rapidly scale their workforces. We focus on things that really matter to us, like climate change, public health, violence prevention, and animal welfare. As one example, we stood up and maintained contact tracing workforces in 5 states and at more than a dozen universities – a committed and trained force of more than 10,000.

TalentBoost is growing at an unprecedented rate, and we are hiring our first Learning and Development Leader to help build our capabilities and the capabilities of our clients. This is a critical role for us, and a unique opportunity for strategic impact from concept to creation to delivery

Mission is everything for our team. Their jobs require a profound sense of urgency, a drive to improve every day, and a strong desire to exercise autonomy and creativity in ways that solve our clients’ toughest talent challenges.

We are building a career destination where everyone, from of all backgrounds, can do their best work. We’re committed to an inclusive company culture, where our diversity drives better solutions and delivers stronger results. As TalentBoost’s first learning and development leader, providing an inclusive and productive learning experience for all TalentBoost team members, regardless of their location, background or job responsibility will be essential.



Posted On: Monday, November 1, 2021



Apply to this job

or