- King of Prussia, PA
Avalon Flooring is a growing company looking for a Sales Consultant to join their team in King of Prussia, PA.
Are you: Ambitious - Positive - Approachable - Helpful - Polite - Friendly - Empathetic - Hard Working? If these personality traits describe you, you may have what it takes!
Avalon has nearly 350 employees in their 14 locations spread across the Tri-State Area and are ALWAYS looking for motivated and goal-driven sales consultant professionals! Successful sales consultants can earn more than $60,000 per year!
If you are looking for a lucrative career in professional sales, then Avalon can provide you that opportunity. The successful candidate will be able to sell a variety of interior design products: carpet, area rugs, hardwood, vinyl, laminate, ceramic and marble tile, window treatments and bathroom vanities. The overall goal is to drive sales through field, in-store, and new business development sales activities. Our consultants provide excellent customer service and work with retail customers, builders, contractors and designers. Avalon is an employee that likes to train and promote within, so talented employees can make a great career within the company.
The company provides the training, tools, and leads necessary for your success - all you need is prior sales experience and the right attitude.
- Greet customers on the sales floor to determine his or her needs or style
- Qualify customers then show merchandise or samples to the customers.
- Estimate cost and amount of material required for a customer's project, referring to customer's floor plans or descriptions
- Receives payment or obtains credit authorization
- Uses computer database to research the availability of merchandise. Processes orders
- Follows-up timely and professionally with customers on all requests or problems
- Build relationships with customers to encourage repeat or reoccurring customers
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a retail sales environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent math skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivation with a strong drive and desire to succeed
- Proficient in MS Word and Outlook. Excel experience preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Top notch Medical insurance NO ANNUAL DEDUCTIBLE in-network!
- Base plus commission program. $16.00 per hour + 2% commission
- Paid sales and product training
- 100 % Employee-owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal time
- Vision, dental, life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's)
- Generous employee discount
- Wellness Incentives
- Sales Bonuses (President's Club bonus)
- Promotion from within
- And more!
Thursday, January 9, 2020