Sight & Sound Systems
- Sterling, VA
Sight and Sound Systems, a home automation company, has an immediate opening for an ambitious, self-reliant Sales Representative to join a rapidly growing team of system integration professionals. Our Sales Associates are involved throughout the project lifecycle from concept through installation, according to the property construction schedule. Come work with us in our Sterling, VA office, where you'll:
- Assess each client's home technology needs and develop detailed sales proposals
- Follow up on all incoming sales leads from local home builders in a timely manner as directed
- Conduct initial sales appointment with new clients
- Document client interaction in proprietary Customer Relationship Management system
- Prepare electronic client files for handoff to the Production team
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Route sales inquiries to the appropriate team member
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Learn all pre-engineered product options and how they work together
- Produce status reports of work in progress and submit to Sales Manager
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Continuously improve through feedback
The Good Stuff Compensation & Benefits
- We offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans for all our full-time employees.
- 401k with company match
- Time to recharge we offer paid time off to help you stay on top of your game.
- Comprehensive training to understand business goals, ongoing projects and current processes.
- Employee Rewards Program and Employee Discounts
About Sight and Sound Systems
Established in 1994, Sight & Sound Systems designs and installs quality residential and commercial entertainment and other electronic systems. We serve the Washington, DC metropolitan area from our headquarters in Sterling, VA. We are passionate about helping our clients enhance the value and enjoyment of their homes or businesses. Our work environment is collaborative and family oriented. We offer competitive pay and benefits.
The successful candidate will be creative, energetic, organized and detail oriented. In addition, candidates will be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while employing a polished and professional approach. Ideally, you will have demonstrated in your background:
- At least one year of sales experience in consumer electronics or related fields
- General knowledge of new home construction processes
- Technical expertise and experience with equipment such as Sonos, Control4, Universal Remote Control, etc,
- Ability to understand and design simple to complex residential electronic systems
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record/clean criminal record
- Reliable transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Thursday, December 12, 2019
$40,000 to $45,000