Senior Human Resources Manager
TalentBoost (Boar's Head)
- Sarasota, FL
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating and administering Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Serves as Business Partner and Employee Relations liaison for the Corporate location.
- Oversees compensation and benefits programs.
- Manages employee grievances.
- Oversees disciplinary functions and/or terminations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Moderate Travel Involved - up to 25%
- Bachelor's Degree (Masters preferred) 7- 10 years of progressive HR experience, minimum of 5 years in a leadership role
- 5 + years of experience overseeing compensation and benefits programs
- Manufacturing industry experience required.
- Union avoidance/negotiations
- PHR or SPHR Certification Preferred
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to implement and execute new initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
This position sits onsite at the corporate office in Sarasota, FL. Relocation package is available for qualified candidates.
Tuesday, May 30, 2023