RAINN - People Partner
- Washington, DC
As a member of our Human Resources team, the People Partner is the face of RAINN's People Ops Team in our headquarters in Washington DC, where our fulfillment is based, but serves as an HR generalist. Building great company culture, supporting team development, and providing best in class customer service are highly valued by the ideal candidate. The People Partner provides support which includes but is not limited to, recruitment, onboarding support, engagement program execution, internal event preparation, data entry, office management, and other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with high energy and foster the RAINN brand. This hybrid role is full time and will require to be onsite.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere.
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone.
- Answering calls, taking messages, and redirecting calls to appropriate offices.
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail.
- Manage relationships with vendors/landlord
- Process and maintain records of accounts payable and bank deposits.
- Coordinate prep for annual audit.
- Oversight and management of manager and administrative assistant.
- Manage merchandise and fulfillment of orders.
- Oversee the maintenance of office supplies and printed materials.
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopiers, printers, etc.
- Attendance reports.
- Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mail and packages for pickup.
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter.
- Assist new applicants who come into the building to apply for positions, including providing them with applications, pens and clipboards along with any reference material they may need, such as telephone directories or Wi-Fi passwords.
- Perform inventory of office supplies and order what is needed.
- Maintaining Sales KPI Reports.
- Meeting room bookings.
- Travel bookings and accommodations.
- Liaising with building over all maintenance and other building related matters.
- Assisting the people team with paperwork relating to new hires, internal promotions and terminations/resignations.
- Assist with maintaining I-9 Forms with paperwork, files, and documents.
- Data Entry.
- Perform file audits.
- Coordinate new team member onboarding sessions, including welcome sessions, brand introductions, and platform training.
- Develop and execute HR Programming, including performance management and employee engagement programs.
- Maintain employee data and reports.
- Handle employee-related inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs.
- Respond to employment verifications.
- Assist in providing resources for company leadership and team members in the areas of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Support office management as needed, including receiving and distribution of internal mail
- Assist in communication and planning.
- Ensure managers and employees follow handbook policies
- Keep up with current local laws and regulations, company standards, and guidance.
- Coordinate and oversee day-to-day logistics and coordination of office events.
- Respond to phone and email inquiries. Assist employees and management with policy and procedure inquiries.
- Serve on special project teams as assigned.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience.
- Employee Relations experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. PHR or SPHR preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analytical thinking skills;
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Commitment to RAINN’s mission and goals.
- Adaptable by nature, responsibilities will shift as the company grows.
- Have to be in the DMV area. Will be required to be onsite.
- Must be able to work on-site at RAINN's office and to attend meetings as required.
- Must be comfortable discussing issues surrounding sexual violence.
In order to comply with new requirements for federal contractors, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, except when vaccination is not medically advised or violates your sincerely held religious beliefs. New employees must either provide proof of vaccination or be granted a medical or religious exemption.
This position is based in Washington, DC. Please note that RAINN staff are currently working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the essential functions, responsibilities and/or requirements.
RAINN offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, employee assistance, 403(b) retirement savings, paid vacation, sick leave, paid holidays including a bonus week, and free access to the building fitness center. RAINN is based in Washington, D.C.
When you work for RAINN, you're joining a team of experts and professionals who stand up for survivors of sexual violence every day. Your job is important -- and so are you! RAINN will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. RAINN is committed to maximizing the diversity of its organization and depends on a diverse staff to carry out its mission, and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
TalentBoost is now Ignyte AI.
This job has been posted by Ignyte AI on behalf of RAINN. Ignyte AI is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of Ignyte AI not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Tuesday, May 30, 2023