Medical Resource Coordinator
- Tampa, FL
The Medical Resource Coordinator brings medical knowledge and resources to the contact tracing team. Medical resource coordinators serve as consultants to the team and provide information pertaining to health care and resources to support COVID-19 patients and contacts. The medical resource coordinator will have medical training (i.e. a nursing degree) and strong public health care knowledge in the local area. Medical resource coordinators will work remotely.
- Identifies social services and community resources that support COVID-19 patients and their families, such as mental health services, telehealth services, visiting nurses, and other programs that help patients and contacts to self-isolate/quarantine.
- Assesses self-isolation support needs of patients and contacts
- Assists patients and contacts with medical advice
- Supports contacts with health coaching to ensure daily monitoring of temperature and COVID-19 symptoms
- Connects patients and contacts with health and community resources
- Coordinates with case investigator and contact tracers to ensure COVID-19 patients and contacts have access to the health resources and facilities they need
- Reports regularly to case investigator
- Nursing degree or similar experience preferred
- Certificate demonstrating completion of the Johns Hopkins University COVID-19 Contact Tracing course
- Health-related work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with people from diverse backgrounds
$33 - $36/hour
Rapid-Trace is a contact tracing company dedicated to tracing and contacting individuals who have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19. With a highly trained staff and experienced management team, Rapid-Trace is uniquely qualified to quickly and systematically alert contacts of possible exposure and provide them with the support and resources they need. Rapid-Trace hires locally to supply a trained team of “disease detectives” who operate in conjunction with public health agencies. The end goal is to stop the transmission of COVID-19.
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
$33 - $36/hour