In Home Sales Consultant
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
F & R Interiors, a Hunter Douglas dealer, has an immediate opening for an ambitious, self-reliant In Home Sales Consultant who will help our customers find products that match their unique personal style. Come work with us in our Los Angeles, CA showroom, where you'll:
- Conduct on-site design consultations to identify the right product to match the customer's personal style, functional needs and budget;
- Provide quotes and immediate feedback to facilitate the ordering and installation process;
- Serve as a liaison between manufacture vendors, customers, installers and our back office to ensure the best customer experience;
- Build local relationships with architects, realtors, builders and other professional who rely on our services.
The Good Stuff Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive compensation package
- Time to recharge - paid time off to help you stay on top of your game.
- Comprehensive training to understand business goals, ongoing projects and current processes.
- Ongoing systems, tools and business training, with room for suggestions/improvements.
About F & R Interiors
Rob and Sandra started F&R Interiors in 1990 in a spare bedroom. Today they work out of a 2,200-square-foot showroom on the Beverly Hills border. It includes every possible style of custom window treatment and a huge array of decorative hardware and trims that can transform any room into an inspired and inviting space.
The successful candidate will be creative, energetic, organized and detail oriented. In addition, candidates will be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while employing a polished and professional approach when dealing with people. If you have prior sales experience, that's great, but it's not required. Our training program will give you all the tools necessary for your success. In your background, you will have demonstrated:
- Experience selling window treatments
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Drive and ambition
- Team oriented approach
- Energetic personality
- High end interior design industry consulting experience
- Experience working with window treatments or drapery
- Good communication skills
Monday, February 3, 2020