- Beachwood, OH
Our client, a Hunter Douglas Gallery dealer, has an immediate opening for an ambitious, self-reliant Design Consultant who will help our customers find products that match their unique personal style. Come work with us in our East Cleveland showroom, where you’ll:
- Conduct on-site design consultations to identify the right product to match the customer's personal style, functional needs and budget;
- Provide quotes and immediate feedback to facilitate the ordering and installation process;
- Serve as a liaison between manufacture vendors, customers, installers and our back office to ensure the best customer experience;
- Build local relationships with architects, realtors, builders, and other professionals who rely on our services.
The Good Stuff – Compensation & Benefits
- We offer medical, vision & dental insurance for all our full-time employees.
- Retirement account with match.
- Time to recharge – we offer paid time off to help you stay on top of your game.
- Comprehensive training to understand business goals, ongoing projects, and current processes.
- Ongoing systems, tools, and business training, with room for suggestions/improvements.
The successful candidate will be creative, energetic, organized, and detail-oriented. In addition, candidates will be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while employing a polished and professional approach when dealing with people. If you have prior sales experience, that’s great, but it’s not required. Our training program will give you all the tools necessary for your success. In your background, you will have demonstrated:
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Drive and ambition
- Team-oriented approach
- Energetic personality
- High-end interior design industry consulting experience
- A project manager mentality
- Proficiency with appropriate design programs & technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Wednesday, December 30, 2020