Gallery Sales Support
Custom Blinds & Design
- Lincoln, NE
The purpose of the Gallery Sales Support position is to be the face of our organization to everyone visiting our Hunter Douglas Gallery showrooms. The Gallery Sales Support team member will be knowledgeable in Hunter Douglas product and serve as a client resource. They’ll work closely with the Sales Director, Sales & Design Consultants, and Sales Support to provide the client with excellence in customer service through the entire sales process.
Methods for Achieving Results:
Skills & Abilities:
- First priority is to be client-ready! Be poised to take incoming clients and phone calls and convert potential leads into in-home appointments.
- Welcome clients to our Hunter Douglas showroom with a bright smile. Listen attentively, engage, and serve the client by answering their questions and directing them to the product that best suits their needs.
- Become a product expert in the world of window fashions. Educate customers in the showroom about Hunter Douglas shadings and custom fabrication options. Ask questions and then recommend products that meet their needs.
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of data by capturing client contact information, including name, billing and project addresses, phone number, email address, referral source, and project description. Enter the information into the client database.
- Offer the potential client a complimentary in-home consultation with one of our Sales & Design Consultants, every time, as appropriate.
- Proficiently manage The Link calendar for team member appointments.
- Complete CIS (Client Information Sheet) thoroughly, including the tax, and indicate information on worksheet.
- Ensure client information is accurate in Direct Connect pricing system.
- Answer the phone and assist callers in a professional, timely manner with a smile on your face and enthusiasm in your tone. Return all phone calls within one business day.
- Ask questions to obtain relevant information and address general client needs and/or direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Record all client transactions in Payments log in The Link.
- Update and maintain a personal copy of team member and vendor directory and other resources to ensure accurate dispensing of information.
- Report telephone issues to IT department immediately.
- Participate in sales and customer service training programs and utilize Custom Blinds & Design’s systems and technology to ensure a positive client experience every time.
- Maintain a helpful, professional attitude.
- Ensure proficient communication between clients and Custom Blinds & Design team members.
- Process credit card payments as directed.
- Process bank deposit and mail.
- Handle shipping & receiving of non-install product deliveries.
- Ensure gallery and vehicle samples and displays are updated and working properly.
- Inventory/Organize sample books in the gallery, monthly.
- Create and maintain a neat, orderly, and properly working Gallery showroom.
- Perform housekeeping duties such as but not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of the gallery, restocking paper supplies, etc.
- Report preventative and maintenance of the showroom and office spaces, both interior and exterior to the Business Director.
- Report preventative and maintenance measures for vehicles to the Business Director.
- Provide administrative support for Sales Director, Sales & Design Consultants and Sales Support staff as well as the Operations, Marketing and Leadership team members, as needed.
- These are essential tasks & duties but not limited to.
- Ensure the timely follow up of all client needs providing positively outrageous service.
- Return phone calls within one business day.
- Listen attentively to client questions and concerns and direct them to the best resource.
- Maintain a helpful, professional attitude.
- Efficient use of time management in all activities.
- Administrative writing skills, verbal communications skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, organizational skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Delegate tasks as appropriate and follow-up with team members.
Work is performed at a fast pace in an office environment with exposure to some noise. Work pressure exists due to lack of control over number of incoming phone calls. Extended sitting and learned physical skill is required to perform keyboarding.Team & Client Relations:
- Responsible for good, daily attendance. Be ready 5 minutes before start time.
- Responsible for respectful, positive, thoughtful communication with all team members and clients.
- Align with and support both the Core Values and the vision of Custom Blinds & Design.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all skills, abilities, tasks & duties required of personnel so classified. Custom Blinds & Design reserves the right to revise the above job description at any time.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Monday, May 11, 2020