Sr. Product Manager, Specialty
- Canton, MA
The Senior Product Manager, Specialty is responsible for leading and managing a cross-functional team and vendor relationships to develop multiyear product strategies, roadmaps and competitive offerings to meet profitability and membership goals.
Key Responsibilities/Duties – what you will be doing
- Develop and manage the 2-4-year product strategy for a set of product lines and/or geographic regions - including, but not limited to, dental, vision, life, disability and supplemental health products.
- Lead product-specific, cross-functional teams responsible for assessing/implementing/filing new/revised or enhanced product designs and programs.
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders/customers including market teams, brokers, accounts, vendors, and government agencies to incorporate voice of the customer in product roadmap.
- Leverage market and competitive research to develop new products and features, product enhancements, line extensions, portfolio revisions, and product discontinuation as needed to achieve market position, membership goals, and profitability targets.
- Synthesize product line financial modeling and analysis into actionable tactics.
- Assess market and competitive positioning in support of expansion strategies.
- Monitor and report on-going performance of product portfolio(s) including profitability, customer satisfaction, membership growth/retention, and operational performance.
- Monitor and report performance related to SLA’s and ensure appropriate action is taken when targets are missed.
- Develop course correction proposals, as needed, based on metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams in the development of product collateral, marketing, and communications initiatives and in conducting internal and/or external trainings.
- Map and manage the customer experience.
- Manage vendor relationships as part of the product line.
- Perform out-of-the-box thinking, collaborate with others, and make a difference every day!
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications – what you need to perform the job
- BA or BS required, Masters preferred.
- 7-10 years of product management, strategic planning, project management, marketing, or specialty (ancillary product) sales experience.
- Effective and strategic leader who can use strong analytic and problem-solving skills to facilitate cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills; ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Proven organization, facilitation, and conflict management skills
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Resilient, collaborative, flexible, innovative.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint,
- Hybrid role with preference for candidates located in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire or Rhode Island.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Point32Health is committed to making diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything we do—from product design to the workforce driving that innovation. Our DEI strategy is deeply connected to our core values and will evolve as the changing nature of work shifts. Programming, events, and an inclusion infrastructure play a role in how we spread cultural awareness, train people leaders on engaging with their teams and provide parameters on how to recruit and retain talented and dynamic talent. We welcome all applicants and qualified individuals, who will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the Company
Point32Health is a leading health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better personalized health care experience to everyone in our communities. At Point32Health, we are building on the quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, where we leverage our experience and expertise to help people find their version of healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.
We enjoy the important work we do every day in service to our members, partners, colleagues and communities.
TalentBoost is now Ignyte AI.
This job has been posted by Ignyte AI on behalf of Point32Health. Ignyte AI is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of Ignyte AI not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Req ID: R5970
Tuesday, May 30, 2023