Senior Marketing Specialist
- Canton, MA
Under the direction of Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics, the Senior Marketing Specialist is responsible for collaborating with department team members, IS, enterprise-systems business partners, vendors, and other stakeholders to identify issues, complete root-cause analysis, and propose/develop analytic-based solutions. This position drives collection, analysis, and documentation of business requirements, information system recommendations, and process improvement recommendations. This individual drives the planning and execution of the proposed solutions and is the primary project manager under intermittent supervision, in which the Senior Manager makes assignments by defining objectives, priorities, and deadlines, while the employee plans and carries out the successive steps.
This individual is the primary owner of all planning and implementation of system changes and must exercise sound judgment, demonstrate leadership qualities, work with internal and external stakeholders and vendors, and represent Tufts Health Plan professionally.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS* (in order of importance)
Strategy and Project Management
- Independently executes and/or oversees a portfolio of closely related projects and analytic deliverables.
- Manages all steps of the project, including identification of objectives, scope and deliverables, and communication of issues and results.
- Identify system/process problems and lead others in root-cause analysis.
- Lead design, analysis, and documentation of systems processes, incorporating Salesforce, Alteryx, Excel, and other vendors/tools.
- Propose new ideas to grow the community relations footprint and improve prospective member, member, and provider marketing, based on needs, results, and trends.
- Identification of performance metrics and methodology for measurement.
- Lead testing of processes and procedures.
- Lead scheduling, prioritization, risk management, and change management.
- Maintain the existing portfolio of Marketing and Community Relations resources, including user profiles, personal home pages, reports, dashboards, collaboration groups, custom records, and more.
- Research new sources of data and proactively recommend improvements to systems, business processes, or resources.
- Design and build new system processes/infrastructure as indicated by solution strategies.
- Structure and build data models to analyze spend on Marketing and Community Relations initiatives.
- Ensure accuracy of other team members’ deliverables through data and reporting oversight.
- Develop and maintain marketing analytics dashboards and KPIs.
Communication of Results and Procedures
- Examines and interprets results in the context of the goals/objectives.
- Develop, create, and present senior-level presentations, including executive summaries.
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with internal and external partners and vendors, through excellent written and verbal communication.
- Synthesize large amounts of information and tailor the message to the audience in verbal/written communication.
- Continually expand understanding of enterprise technology and its impact on the contract/business.
- Collaborate with other enterprise contract owners to ensure compliance and best practices.
- Represent Tufts Health Plan Public Plans in a manner consistent with stated company values.
- Strictly adheres to company and departmental policies and procedures and regulatory agency guidelines, including HIPAA regulations.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION: (Minimum education required)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT, marketing, communications, business, or other related field, along with strong Salesforce Admin experience.
EXPERIENCE: (Years of experience)
- 3-5 years of Data Analytics and CRM (admin) experience
SKILL REQUIREMENTS: (Include interpersonal skills)
- Proficient with Salesforce, including user setup, Salesforce Support, Process Builder/Flow, Marketing Cloud, Data Loader and Wizard, basic integration - Admin certification preferred
- Experience with SQL and Tableau strongly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage and accomplish multiple projects independently while openly communicating back to management and escalating issues.
- Ability to train and mentor peers and conduct training for end-users, demonstrating group facilitation skills and the ability to influence without authority.
- Highly organized and excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize daily workflow to effectively meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Proactively exhibit initiative, creativity and resourcefulness.
- Self-starter – ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and produce results with accuracy and reliability while demonstrating a calm demeanor in a demanding environment.
- Efficiently work under pressures, deadlines, and remain flexible when plans suddenly change.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Exercise appropriate judgment, tact and diplomacy.
- Adept at working with various levels of management, including business partners, leadership, vendors, and clients.
What we build together changes our customer's health for the better. We are looking for talented and innovative people to join our team. Come join us!
Please note: As of January 18, 2022, all employees — including remote employees — must be fully vaccinated. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Point32Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Point32Health is a leading health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better health care experience to everyone in our communities. Building on the quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, we leverage our experience and expertise to help people find their version of healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.
At Point32Health, we’re working to reshape the world of health care by pushing past the status quo and delivering even more to the diverse communities we serve: more innovation, more access, more support, and healthier lives. And we want people like you on our side to make it even better.
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Point32Health. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Req ID: R4492
Tuesday, July 5, 2022