TalentBoost (Kingsley Gate Partners)
- Cleveland, OH
Kingsley Gate Partners is looking for a resourceful Recruiter to join our expanding team.
We are seeking a smart, self-directed team player, who thrives in a high-energy, results-driven culture. We're a firm that prides itself on our culture, that's built on collaboration with a focus on quality execution for our clients. The successful candidate will be a smart, positive, problem-solver, with a deep curiosity of the business world.
As a Recruiter, you will source targeted industry leaders through solid investigative research, networking, and relationship building. You will manage search strategies, engage with our clients, and support our candidates and clients from conception to completion.
- Identify/Source new prospective candidates through a variety of channels and technologies, then present career opportunities to them in a clear and productive manner.
- Deliver consistent and meaningful candidate outreach efforts in support of candidate development processes.
- Build a working understanding of the requirements for each role and the unique attributes of each client’s culture and operating environment.
- Utilize discretion and independent judgment in evaluating potential candidates to determine whether their background, experience, skillset, and personal attributes are consistent with each client’s needs.
- Delivery on the productivity targets and deadlines required by each search engagement.
- Develop specific search strategies and partner closely with search colleagues to ensure the unique needs of each search and client are met.
- Develop deep and memorable relationships with candidates and clients.
- Support candidates throughout the interview and hiring process, providing excellent and timely service from the start and through the offer process.
- Managing candidate activity in Applicant Tracking Software and producing correspondence and reports using company software.
Required Skills & Qualifications
Above all, success in this role requires a strong interest in helping people succeed in their careers and helping clients build stronger, more competitive workforces. If you join our team, you will need the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate's degree with a history of continuous learning
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service, project management, and organizational skills complemented by the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies and applications to increase process efficiencies.
- Ability to identify and prioritize the needs of each search, client, and candidate, keeping each moving in a positive direction with a high sense of urgency and purpose.
- Commitment to follow-up and follow-through, working closely with both the internal team as well as our clients.
- The capacity for and an interest in, continuous learning – each assignment is an opportunity to explore a new industry, organizational culture, and talent vertical.
- A collaborative, positive "can-do" attitude and attention to detail.
TalentBoost is now Ignyte AI.
This job has been posted by Ignyte AI on behalf of Kingsley Gate Partners. Ignyte AI is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of Ignyte AI not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Monday, May 22, 2023