- Spicewood, TX
Austintatious Blinds has an immediate need for an ambitious full-time installer installing and/or repairing various types of window coverings (blinds & shades). Role expectation includes the following:
- Installing and/or repairing window coverings using the necessary company provided tools
- Ability to apply knowledge and training provided by the company when on-site with clients
- Conducting final post-installation inspections for proper operation and damage
- Providing expertise and communicating information in a clear and efficient manner
- Demonstrating to customers how to use and care for their window coverings
- Flexible and able to work with a changing schedule
- Participating in ongoing product training to stay up to date with technical specifications
- Taking pictures of finished installations and uploading to the company database.
The Good Stuff: Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Extensive training to begin your career as a skilled window treatment installer
- Health benefits
- Retirement plan in the form of a 401k
- Company provided gas card, cellphone, and iPad
About Austintatious Blinds
We are a locally owned and operated family business. We have been in business since 2003. Our goal is to make a commitment to our clients to deliver the best products, service, and overall experience.
Successful candidates will be dependable, solutions-oriented problem solvers, and effective communicators. Our employees are the reason for our success and therefore should be personable, self-confident, customer-focused and have solid computer skills.
We provide the proper training to become a highly-skilled installer of window treatments.
While experience is not necessary, previous experience in home automation, light carpentry or other construction-related positions can be helpful.
Ideally, in your background you will have demonstrated:
- Technical aptitude
- Stable work history
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation is necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Thursday, December 12, 2019