Director of First Impressions
- Blue Bell, PA
Ambiance Design is devoted to creating beautiful, custom window treatments for any residential or commercial location. We specialize in designing window fashions that suit your individual style, your business model, and your budget. We are a Certified Professional Dealer for Hunter Douglas window treatments. As Director of First Impressions, you will play a key role in our continued growth and success. Come work with us in our Blue Bell, PA showroom, where you will:
- Manage, track, and improve processes involving customer and vendor transactions.
- Answer calls to the showroom and assist in customer service.
- Call clients to set up home appointments and repairs.
- Scheduling using a CRM system.
- Problem solve any challenges dealing with warranties, vendor deliveries or customer projects as they arise.
The Good Stuff – Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive compensation package including bonuses.
- We offer medical & dental insurance and 401k for all our full-time employees.
- Time to recharge – we offer paid time off to help you stay on top of your game.
- Comprehensive training to understand business goals, ongoing projects, and current processes.
- Ongoing systems, tools, and business training, with room for suggestions/improvements.
About Ambiance Design
Ambiance Design, a Hunter Douglas Gallery, specializing in custom window treatments, was founded in 2008 by Laura Hawley, an Air Force Veteran. After leaving the Air Force, Laura began working for Hunter Douglas at a manufacturing site in Willow Grove. Fast forward to 2016 when an opportunity to invest in becoming a Hunter Douglas Centurion Gallery Dealer arose. Wanting a larger showroom to better serve our clients in an easy to access location, Ambiance Design was brought to the lovely community of Blue Bell. Located in the Shoppes at Village Square, right off of 202, the former retail shop was beautifully transformed into a spacious, welcoming, and simply elegant showroom. This space would also enable for more product displays, as well as provide adequate room for conferences and seminars for interior designers, trade organizations, and clients. Since opening in June of 2016, we have experienced tremendous growth and success while establishing a lot of local business partnerships and friendships! We are so pleased with this location and are looking forward to getting more involved in the community to serve our neighbors in the years to come!
You will have the capability for, and the interest in scheduling, design, and customer challenges. You will be required to greet customers in the showroom and provide customer satisfaction. In your background, you will have demonstrated:
- Experience working with interior design products and/or projects
- Effective phone/in-person communication with vendors, customers, co-workers, and management.
- Resourcefulness in problem-solving in a customer-centric environment.
- Ability to learn and understand basic window treatment design/installation.
- Be extremely detail-oriented and have good organizational skills.
- Work under deadlines/pressure and stay focused and on task.
- An effective communicator with customers, staff, and management.
- A resourceful, customer-centric problem solver.
- Meticulously focused on accurate data and communication emphasizing projects, customer needs, business finances or other key organization metrics.
- A person with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, drive and ambition, and a team-oriented approach to customer service delivery.
- A relationship-builder with strong interpersonal and internal/external-networking skills, who works well with others, takes time to help customers, and works with all internal partners for project success.
- An Entrepreneurial self-starter, with the ability to make independent decisions and remain focus on the customer and overall business goals.
- Knowledge of/proficient in MS Office Suite and relevant inventory, POS systems and HR scheduling programs.
- Background or education (associates or bachelor's degree) in business, marketing, sales, interior design, or human resources preferred.
- Experience working in a retail environment a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Wednesday, September 23, 2020