Talent Acquisition Manager
- Sarasota, FL
We are seeking a highly motivated Talent Acquisition Manager to work with our client’s directors and plant managers to design and implement HR strategies to identify, attract, develop, engage, and retain diverse talent for our plants and headquarters in Bradenton, Florida. To be successful in this role, the Talent Acquisition Manager will have great relationship building skills and strong background in recruiting candidates with a wide range of skill sets. They will have proven track record in proactively sourcing, screening, and hiring qualified talent. This position is based in Bradenton, FL. Relocation for this position with be considered.
- Partner with relevant HQ and plant teams to anticipate and scout candidates for recruiting needs for new business, HQ and projects.
- Responsible for talent acquisition efforts to ensure integrity of hiring/selection processes and compliance with client's policies and procedures.
- Execute full lifecycle talent acquisition activities for key roles as assigned.
- Create candidate pipelines for key positions, as well as hourly workforce.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with leadership and hiring managers throughout the organization.
- Promote our client as an employer of choice at relevant career fairs, potential candidates, social media platforms as well on online job boards.
- Provide training and ongoing support to HQ teams on client’s talent acquisition strategy and applicable recruiting policies and procedures.
- Track recruitment metrics to compile into a weekly recruitment tracker and quarterly HR Scorecard.
- You have minimum of 5 years demonstrated success recruiting and managing a Talent Acquisition Team.
- You have proven ability to use various sources and networks including social media to proactively source candidates for difficult positions with stringent requirements.
- You have excellent organizational skills with an emphasis on attention to detail and accurate recordkeeping and ability to work independently and adjust quickly to change in fast-paced environment.
Monday, May 22, 2023