Senior Engineer, Dispatch & ECC
- Binghamton, NY
Avangrid is seeking a Senior Engineer, Dispatch & ECC to join their team in their Binghamtom, NY location.
Position provides technical guidance, review and approval of engineering work and engineering support to maintain the safe and reliable operation of the Company’s electric transmission and distribution systems under normal, maintenance and emergency operating conditions.
- Theoretical Engineering knowledge - Planning, Operations and Engineering Design, Analytic, modeling & Calculation, understanding the business model; Global View of the Business (Values cross-functional collaboration, understands importance of growing knowledge and developing relationships and links across the organization)
- Practical engineering experience/application - Planning, Operations and Engineering Design, Construction, (e.g. field experience, standardization "Perform economic analyses of engineering alternatives, develop business cases and defend in front of stakeholders.")
- Engineering documentation – Ability to adequately document and interpret engineering documentation
- Ability to review and approve engineering work done by others to ensure compliance with company standards, specifications, and contract requirements
- Knowledge of Regulatory and Compliance Environment – Local, State and Federal Regulatory Standards and requirements
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical, Civil, or in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering Technology; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience in gas engineering and/or related field
- Professional engineering license desirable
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Avangrid. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Monday, November 29, 2021