TalentBoost (Kingsley Gate Partners)
- Cleveland, OH
Kingsley Gate Partners is seeking Research Associates to join their team.
The Research Associate will work in conjunction with project-based team members and be involved with all aspects of the recruitment process including, but not limited to: managing research; search strategy development; position specification development; candidate development; candidate interviews and assessment; client presentations. Responsibilities will be adjusted based on both experience and interest!
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather information from Clients/Internal Stakeholders, and conduct research to gain a comprehensive understanding of the Client Company and the position requirements.
- Work with team members to develop position specifications and a focused search strategy.
- Refines search strategy based on market or client feedback.
- Researches and identifies prospective candidates through targeted market research, industry sources, relevant prior searches, and internal sources.
- Assist in developing candidate profiles for presentation to Clients.
- Maintain progress reports/status reports/market feedback reports for presentation to internal partners and external Clients.
- Ensures the accuracy, quality, and integrity of all search information in the Kingsley Gate Partners database as well as in sharing details with Clients.
- Deliver high-impact executive search recruitment research in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment.
- Partner with team and business leaders to execute project needs and calibrate deliverables for mission-critical and/or hard-to-fill positions.
- Coordinate and conduct candidate outreach and preliminary interviews to assess competencies and potential fit within an organization.
REQUIREMENTS: The ability to work in a team-oriented environment is essential. Presentation, communication, and closing skills are essential to be successful in this role. Team- and results orientation is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work closely with project teams but also independently. Must possess a customer service orientation and team approach.
- Strong writing and editing ability.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism when interacting with senior-level executives, clients, and candidates.
- Discerning with strong attention to detail.
- Self-Starter – Actively tries to influence events to achieve Company objectives and goals and is a self-motivated, team-oriented leader.
- Organization – Can establish priorities and course of action for managing multiple tasks and takes action.
- Growth mentality – Focused on generating new business and revenue, while growing existing relationships.
- Articulate Communication – Ability to express self clearly and effectively when talking with potential customers; must be able to confidently speak in front of small or large groups and can persuasively articulate experience, value, brand, and pricing
- High Energy – Establish and maintain high activity levels.
- Adaptability – Ability to perform a variety of tasks and being able to change assignments or directions on short notice.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving – Identifies problems, gathers data, develops, and assesses alternative courses of action, and makes timely decisions based on logical assumptions using all available information.
- Persuasiveness – Uses appropriate and creative methods and styles of communication to gain acceptance of a proposal or new solution offering.
- Planning – Establishes a course of action, uses time efficiently, and is personally well organized
TalentBoost is now Ignyte AI.
This job has been posted by Ignyte AI on behalf of Kingsley Gate Partners. Ignyte AI is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of Ignyte AI not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Monday, May 22, 2023