Senior Salesforce Developer (R6658)
- Canton, MA
The Senior Developer works to establish the systems architecture and perform the design and development activities for scalable, high-performing, flexible, and reliable technical solutions using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies. These roles contribute to the success of Point32Health and position the Company to meet its strategic objectives by:
- Providing technical solutions that enable Point32Health to successfully maintain business operations
- Automating critical business functions and creating administrative and process efficiencies through technology
- Enhancing existing technologies to increase performance capabilities and meet changing business needs
- Ensuring that Point32Health’s enterprise data, applications, and services are fully aligned with business and operational goals.
Key Responsibilities/Duties – what you will be doing
- Creates technical designs that implement platform solutions and, when applicable, ensures the platform solution is in agreement with the total solution architecture.
- Performs reviews of platform deliverables
- Authors component detailed designs in accordance with solution architecture, enterprise and technology principles and standards.
- Provides input to Solution Architects that define the capabilities of the platform
- Codes components of significant complexity based upon the assigned technical design.
- Follows SDLC methodologies in performance of all development activities, including design, development, test and quality assurance support.
- Specializes in a specific development platform with awareness of impact on surrounding platforms.
- Performs production support activities.
- Produces required system documentation for all assignments.
- Complies with departmental quality assurance, audit, design and code review standards – CMMI.
- Participates in and contributes to technical requirements, operational support documentation, and design work.
- Serves as technical mentor and reviewer as assigned.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications – what you need to perform the job
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information science, management information systems, or equivalent field
- Masters preferred
EXPERIENCE (minimum years required):
- 6-10 years work experience
- Fully competent in all core communication skills described for the Developer as a result of professional experience and development activities.
- Communications are polished, concise, proactive, timely, and appropriate for the setting/forum.
- Proactively provides timely task and project updates to peers, team leader/manager, and others, as appropriate.
- Uses well-developed communication skills to collaborate with colleagues as a technical mentor, sharing technical information, knowledge, and expertise.
- Has developed strong working relationships with colleagues.
- Acts as a technical mentor – sharing knowledge and expertise with colleagues and playing an active role in developing technical expertise in colleagues.
- Has developed judgment and analytical skills through experience, proactively asks the relevant questions to clarify work instruction or to analyze an issue.
- Proactively proposes solutions when escalating issues.
- Agile methodology
- Flexibility to adapt to any applicable development methodology.
- Data modeling
- Significant knowledge of platform intricacies
- Sales/service/health clouds
- Experience cloud ( communities and portals)
- Lightening (LWC)
- Custom Lighting web components, Apex ,Trigger flow builders
- Real time troubleshooting techniques and approach on any incidents
- Integrations with external systems
- Salesforce Administrator work
- Agile development
- DevOps/Environment/Release Management (BitBucket/Jenkins/UCD/CI/CD)
- Leadership and mentor skills and experience
- Large scale project experience and development management
- Takes initiative
- On/offshore environment experience
Nice to have:
- Pardot/Marketing Cloud
Migration experience/data/cross orgs
- Cross lines of business experience/multi-business owners/common components
- Salesforce app exchange package experience
- Customer 360
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Point32Health is committed to making diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything we do—from product design to the workforce driving that innovation. Our DEI strategy is deeply connected to our core values and will evolve as the changing nature of work shifts. Programming, events, and an inclusion infrastructure play a role in how we spread cultural awareness, train people leaders on engaging with their teams and provide parameters on how to recruit and retain talented and dynamic talent. We welcome all applicants and qualified individuals, who will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the Company
Point32Health is a leading health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better personalized health care experience to everyone in our communities. At Point32Health, we are building on the quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, where we leverage our experience and expertise to help people find their version of healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.
We enjoy the important work we do every day in service to our members, partners, colleagues and communities.
TalentBoost is now Ignyte AI.
This job has been posted by Ignyte AI on behalf of Point32Health. Ignyte AI is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of Ignyte AI not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Req ID: R6658
Wednesday, May 17, 2023