Senior Marketing Specialist
- Canton, MA
PlanPoint32Health's Senior Products division is seeking a top performer capable of leading acquisition marketing campaigns and programs through the consumer, field sales, provider and broker channels. Specific responsibilities include the strategy, development and management of all campaign materials and schedules for production and execution – all to drive leads and opportunities to help achieve business goals.The ideal candidate is a high-energy, self-starter with a strong marketing background, who can work both independently and as part of a team. She/he must be highly task-oriented, with proven project management skills. The candidate should have a strong desire to be part of marketing a health plan that can have a significant impact on the quality of the lives of our older population.
- Develop campaign strategies, concepts and manage all campaign deliverables to ensure timely production, distribution and availability of materials to prospects, sales teams, providers, brokers and other internal and external stake holders.
- Manage the review and approval processes for all campaign materials and sales tools including internal stakeholder reviews, compliance and regulatory submissions.
- Ensure that all campaign and sales material content is compliant, on brand, and meets all required regulatory guidelines, as well as supports lead goals and acquisition metrics.
- Reporting on and analyzing campaign performance to gather insights and optimize campaigns using internal and external platform tools, for example Tableau, Salesforce
- Partner with field sales teams on events and sponsorships – from planning to execution and evaluation/measurement.
- Partner with provider network to execute strategies including but not limited to: events, social & digital media, signage, patient communications and marketing collateral.
- Ensures maintenance of corporate identity in printed materials and other communication venues through the proper use of logos, corporate colors, and adherence to all standards outlined in the corporate and brand identity guidelines.
- Partner with internal and external digital marketing team to ensure that all content is relevant and updated on website.
- Manage projects within the allocated budget and timeline, ensuring all resources are used in the most effective manner.
- Oversee and manage the production of offline and online communication material including design, printing, and distribution.
- Manage schedules for development and production of materials, including coordination with external partners and vendors.
- Provided informal/formal campaign and program updates (verbally, written) to team, vendors, and other key stakeholders as appropriate.
- Manages the translation of marketing materials as needed.
- Special projects as needed.
EDUCATION: (Minimum education & certifications required)
- Relevant degree in communications, advertising, marketing, journalism or related field
EXPERIENCE: (Years of experience)
- 4-5 years working in a marketing communications function with knowledge of the principles of communications, marketing, print production, and web publishing
- Experience in direct-to-consumer advertising and grass roots marketing
- Experience working in an agency environment and/or managing agency partners is highly desirable
- Experience with field marketing is a plus.
- Experience with Medicare marketing preferred, but not required.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS: (Include interpersonal skills)
- Outgoing interpersonal skills
- Proven experience managing complex projects and time management skills showing the ability to work in a dead-line oriented environment while successfully handling multiple projects and vendors.
- Creative thinker, both as an idea and opportunity generator but also with getting things done and using resources
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong prioritization skills in order to meet multiple daily expectations. Must be capable of working on many projects simultaneously and be extremely detail-oriented
- Attention to detail and the ability to proofread effectively
- Knowledge of the entire Microsoft suite of office tools, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel (PC platform)
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS (include special requirements, e.g., lifting, travel, overtime)
- Activities require some off-site events and meetings within the area.
- Entails flexibility to work beyond regular hours, as needed, to execute projects on time
- Must be able to work cooperatively as a team member and to interact with senior managers, other departments, outside vendors, employers, providers and members.
- Requires ability to perform in a fast paced, changing environment handling multiple demands. Must be able to absorb large volumes of information from a variety of different sources, accurately interpret the information and present it in a variety of different written formats. Must be able to think quickly in a highly demanding environment and exercise appropriate judgment as necessary. Must be detail and deadline oriented. Must have a customer service focus.
What we build together changes our customer's health for the better. We are looking for talented and innovative people to join our team. Come join us!
Please note: As of January 18, 2022, all employees — including remote employees — must be fully vaccinated. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Point32Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Point32Health is a leading health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better health care experience to everyone in our communities. Building on the quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, we leverage our experience and expertise to help people find their version of healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.
At Point32Health, we’re working to reshape the world of health care by pushing past the status quo and delivering even more to the diverse communities we serve: more innovation, more access, more support, and healthier lives. And we want people like you on our side to make it even better.
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Point32Health. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Req ID: R2736
Tuesday, June 21, 2022