- Tampa, FL
Case Investigators lead and supervise a seven-person contact tracing team, make initial contact with COVID-19 patients, and manage the oversight of contact tracing activities resulting from communication with patients. Case investigators bring investigative knowledge and resources to the team, assign tasks to team members, and assist with investigative analysis. Case investigators will work remotely.
- Manages a remote seven-person contact tracing team
- Makes initial contact with COVID-19 patients to collect relevant information, such as recent locations and people who they have interacted with
- Ensures information is gathered in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensures HIPAA guidelines are followed and sensitive information is protected
- Works with medical resource coordinators to refer cases to local resources as needed
- Ensures policies and procedures for investigations, including interview guides and call scripts, are maintained in a uniform and consistent manner
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited university
- Certificate demonstrating completion of the Johns Hopkins University COVID-19 Contact Tracing course
- Investigation-related work experience, such as government investigator (health care experience a plus)
- Strong communication and empathic skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows
- Proficiency in languages other than English, especially Spanish and Creole is a plus.
$35 - $39/hour
Rapid-Trace is a contact tracing company dedicated to tracing and contacting individuals who have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19. With a highly trained staff and experienced management team, Rapid-Trace is uniquely qualified to quickly and systematically alert contacts of possible exposure and provide them with the support and resources they need. Rapid-Trace hires locally to supply a trained team of “disease detectives” who operate in conjunction with public health agencies. The end goal is to stop the transmission of COVID-19.
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
$35 - $39/hour