Program Coordinator (R6622)
- Canton, MA
Provide analytical support for programs managed in the department, using word and excel programs and data base queries. Responsible for tracking work, processing and creating reports to support Department metrics and outcomes.
Key Responsibilities/Duties – what you will be doing
- Assisting with data display options, report/dashboard layout techniques, and data organization
- Extracting and analyzing data from a variety of sources to inform business decisions
- Assisting with the development of meeting notes, graphs, reports, and presentations displaying project results
- Collaborating with various departmental and cross-functional teams to gather requirements and track regulatory changes
- Maintains program metrics for departmental programs
- Assisting with ongoing report maintenance and enhancements as necessary
- Support operational components of projects and programs related to Operations Compliance that require some cross departmental collaboration and minimal support from the program managers.
- Support program operations for internal quality and regulatory programs. Maintain program operations, documentation related to operations, including maintaining documentations and tracking issues to completion.
- Participate in the implementation of initiatives with the Operations Compliance Program as directed including but not limited to tracking and updating Operations policies and procedures in collaboration with the business areas.
- Participate in the evaluation of program operations and support the review of the Operations Compliance resources including maintaining updated compliance resources and maintaining trackers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications – what you need to perform the job
EDUCATION: (Minimum education required)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE: (Years of experience)
- 1-3 years business analytical or program operations or coordination experience. 2 years business or industry experience.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in database applications and/or design.
Proficient in data base management and programs, including Access, Excel, Word, Visio, and Power Point applications.
- Well-developed verbal and written skills, with a focus on both internal and external communications.
- Can parse and synthesize issues of average complexity. Develops basic reporting of program activity, utilization or effectiveness. Makes recommendations for program changes using basic analytical and problem solving capabilities.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS: (Include interpersonal skills)
- Ability to work independently with multiple teams and with different levels within the organization to communicate information.
- Ability to utilize multiple applications simultaneously and be able to grasp new software programs easily.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team member.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage and balance multiple demands.
- Individual must be able to appropriately identify urgent situations and follow the appropriate protocol.
- Position also requires the ability to manage multiple priorities as well as having the initiative, judgment and perception to operate within a fast paced, high stress environment.
- Individual must possess strong organizational, logical reasoning, analytical, and problem solving skills as well as the attention to detail necessary to act within this complex environment.
- Individual must also be able to work independently but be able to identify when they should ask for help. The individual should be flexible in order to respond to changing needs in the Department.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (include special requirements, e.g., lifting, travel, overtime)
- Fast paced office environment handling multiple demands. Must be able to exercise appropriate judgment as necessary. Work is done in an open office setting with other employees. Job requires employee to have the ability to distribute large quantities of cases to various departments throughout the company.
- In the absence of specific direction, individual must be able to prioritize workload. Work requires ability to use independent judgment and discretion in decision making which may impact the department. Individual must utilize various sources of communication such as verbal and written documentation to disseminate information to internal and external customers.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Point32Health is committed to making diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything we do—from product design to the workforce driving that innovation. Our DEI strategy is deeply connected to our core values and will evolve as the changing nature of work shifts. Programming, events, and an inclusion infrastructure play a role in how we spread cultural awareness, train people leaders on engaging with their teams and provide parameters on how to recruit and retain talented and dynamic talent. We welcome all applicants and qualified individuals, who will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please note: As of January 18, 2022, all employees — including remote employees — must be fully vaccinated. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Point32Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
About the Company
Point32Health is a leading health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better personalized health care experience to everyone in our communities. At Point32Health, we are building on the quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, where we leverage our experience and expertise to help people find their version of healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.
We enjoy the important work we do every day in service to our members, partners, colleagues and communities.
TalentBoost is now Ignyte AI.
This job has been posted by Ignyte AI on behalf of Point32Health. Ignyte AI is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of Ignyte AI not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Req ID: R6622
Tuesday, May 30, 2023