- Carmel, IN
Drapery Street, a Hunter Douglas Gallery Dealer, has an immediate opening for an ambitious, self-reliant Design Consultant who will help our customers find products that match their unique personal style. Come work with us in our Carmel, IN showroom, where you'll:
- Conduct in-home design consultations to identify the right product to match the customer's personal style, functional needs and budget
- Provide quotes and immediate feedback to facilitate the ordering and installation process
- Serve as a liaison between manufacture vendors, customers, installers and our back office to ensure the best customer experience
- Build local relationships with realtors, builders and other professional who rely on our services
The Good Stuff Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive compensation package that includes commissions and cash bonuses
- Company-provided design tools
- Retirement account and health insurance contribution for our full-time employees.
- Comprehensive training to understand business goals, ongoing projects and current processes.
- Ongoing training and vendor supported resources in the field of window treatments and interior home design.
About Drapery Street
Drapery Street specializes in working with homeowners, buyers, and builders who feel overwhelmed with options, have a dislike of window coverings but want privacy or light control, or are scared because they know they will keep their treatments for 20+ years and don't want to make a wrong decision.
We specialize in curated privacy, lighting, and views through the use of multiple window treatment tools. We are constantly on the hunt for the ever-evolving options to treat design, privacy, and glare at the windows.
- The successful producer must have prior experience selling high-end conceptual design products, or luxury products/services, to homeowners in a higher income demographic.
- Candidate must possess excellent prospecting and consultative selling skill sets.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a desire to grow and learn; an entrepreneurial mindset is required.
- This producer must have at least 2 years selling experience, be trainable, and possess the ability to build strong long-lasting relationships.
- The right person for this role also excels at finding, qualifying, and closing new opportunities.
- Candidate must be able to sell value instead of price, manage projects effectively, and be held accountable to their goals. This position requires self-discipline and a positive attitude.
- This individual must enjoy working with others and have a passion for providing high-quality service tailored to the customer's needs.
This position requires all aspects of the sales process. Therefore, one must have a track record of finding and closing new opportunities while also servicing and growing a current account base. One must also:
- Be humble in their approach, yet relentless in their efforts to achieve their goals.
- Have a burning desire to not only improve themselves but also improve the sales culture of the company.
- Be able to have conversations with potential customers around financials
- Have strong levels of responsibility and be highly coachable and trainable.
- Be able to create and implement programs that help drive revenue.
- Be able to quickly build trust and establish long-term relationships.
- Understand how to use technology to their advantage (including Microsoft OS and relevant design programs.)
Driver's License required.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Thursday, December 12, 2019