- Henderson, NV
Our Wealth Management and Retirement Planning Firm has a history of success for more than 20 years, and we were named Nevada's 2nd fastest-growing Registered Investment Advisor in Citywire’s “50 Growers Across America 2022.” We are deeply loyal to the fiduciary duty we have to our clients. Our mission is to simplify our client’s lives and enhance their peace of mind. We build close relationships with those we serve to help them navigate their best life, not only from a financial perspective but also in other areas that are meaningful to them. Our team currently consists of two advisors and three support staff. Our team-based approach makes us unique, ensuring a much better experience for team members and clients. We believe that if we always put the interests of the team ahead of our own, everything will work out for the best in the long run. We support each other to get the job done for our clients. We honor each person’s place in the process but never hesitate to jump in and help each other as needed. Our team is always kind and respectful to each other, and we expect the same from our clients and partners. We encourage and support our team to continue learning and growing, monitor for job satisfaction, and align individual strengths and interests to each role in every way that we can. And we have fun! We genuinely like each other and celebrate with our team frequently.
We are seeking an experienced Wealth Advisor with a strong background in relationship management and financial planning. You will provide advisory services and support to an existing set of clients while deepening and expanding those relationships. The primary responsibilities will be to prepare for and actively participate in client meetings, take notes, follow up on any action items, taking ownership to manage client expectations and deliverables. You will also prepare financial plans, portfolio analyses, investment recommendations, and research clients' technical questions.
You have enough experience in front of clients that you are confident in almost any scenario, particularly with high-net-worth clients. You are an extraordinary communicator and calm under pressure. You have a high degree of empathy, and people trust you easily because you are genuine and live to serve others. You are a self-starter, taking initiative and having impeccable follow-through. You pay great attention to detail. You want to be a master of your craft, and you are the type of person who is always looking to better yourself. You are always looking for ways we can improve our client experience and education.
- Engage directly with clients to understand their financial objectives and concerns. Effectively manage the client relationship and show accountability for retention.
- Retain and enhance client relationships through ongoing education, excellent service, and ensuring an exceptional client experience.
- Prepare agendas for client meetings and ensure timely completion of post-meeting action items.
- Complete financial planning analyses and wealth management activities. Ensure client assets are invested in alignment with their risk tolerance and goals, coordinating with our trade team.
- Gather data from clients and analyze their current financial situation. Strategic development of comprehensive financial plans that align with their goals, recommend appropriate solutions and assist with plan implementation.
- Collaborate with the support team to deliver prompt and thorough client service.
- Work with client’s other professionals, such as attorneys and CPAs, to provide holistic financial solutions.
- Develop relationships with Centers of Influence to obtain potential client referrals.
- Identify opportunities to expand existing client relationships by ensuring they are taking full advantage of our various services. Proactively seek referrals from clients to generate new business.
- Maintain accurate records of client interactions and information in the CRM system.
- Perform additional duties and special projects as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, financial planning, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing client relationships, preferably with an independent registered investment advisor or broker-dealer.
- Required: CFP® designation.
- Required: Series 65 license.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior knowledge of financial services, including industry regulations and legislative guidelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and quick to learn new software.
- Familiarity with Schwab systems is ideal.
- Team player who prioritizes clients and the team’s needs over personal interests. Willing to support colleagues when necessary.
- Open to feedback, driven to continuously learn, improve, and contribute to the growth of themselves and the company. Embraces new ideas and approaches.
- Demonstrates decisiveness and learns from mistakes.
- Ability to quickly identify problems and proactively find creative solutions.
- Display respect, loyalty, integrity, active listening and inspire trust in others.
- Charismatic, enjoys interacting with people, possesses a good sense of humor, and creates a positive work environment.
- Organized, disciplined, and skilled in time management to effectively prioritize multiple projects.
- Effectively communicate suggestions for improvement, engage in constructive discussions and actively seek solutions to challenges.
- Punctual and committed to meeting deadlines.
- Comfortable working with high-net-worth individuals.
$90-$120K, plus bonus