Chief of Staff
- United States
We are a high-growth RIA, revolutionizing the wealth management industry with our distinctive approach and unwavering commitment to delivering unparalleled financial solutions. Our Founder has developed an in-depth client delivery methodology that few others in the industry can match. As trusted consultants, we provide meticulous, ongoing planning tailored to our clients’ specific needs, with a focus on tax, cash flow, entity structure, and legal issues. With a strong reputation for excellence and a track record of driving remarkable client outcomes, we embrace a fully remote work environment that also fosters collaboration and flexibility. Are you part of the elite league of high achievers who live and breathe excellence? We're not for everyone; we're for those who are willing to push the limits, work harder than the rest, and leave mediocrity in the dust. We work with a complex and challenging set of clients that place high expectations on themselves and their partners. We're not interested in the average or the ordinary. We're looking for individuals who demand more from themselves and others, those who consider work/life balance a distraction, and who thrive on overcoming barriers. If you're an unapologetic high achiever ready to build something extraordinary, this is your chance. You will work harder than most and you will be rewarded accordingly!
The Chief of Staff is the glue. You will hold us together. You are unique in that one aspect of your skills is driven by your care for people. You have a very high EQ, excellent interpersonal skills, and you can motivate and hold teams accountable in all areas. At the same time, you are able to manage details within chaos and keep projects moving seamlessly and with few bumps in the process. You are a slightly obsessive Chief of Staff, able to work closely with our founder and visionary leader, supporting his many ideas and implementing the best, while being the reality check when necessary. Your scope will include Human Resources, Compliance, People, Training and Development, Process, Vendors and much more. You are always willing to step in through peak periods or for any reason with the day-to-day functions of the business.
- Partner with the CEO in designing, executing, and managing the business plan that implements the vision and strategic direction of the firm, including long-range capacity planning
- Manage and monitor operations relative to the firm vision, including making necessary adjustments to the structure, processes, systems, and organizational capabilities
- Direct the organization’s support and administration functions including the oversight and administration of all contracts and vendors
- Manage corporate liability, errors, and omissions, and other insurance policies
- Champion the development, refinement, documentation and communication of the firm’s processes and procedures, ensuring enforceable policies with clearly identified accountability
- Ensure efficient project implementation and project management practices
- Identify, pilot, and integrate new technology platforms as appropriate
- Manage the regulatory compliance function of the firm
- Design client-centric standard operating procedures to assure that our clients feel they are receiving the best, most personalized service possible
- Oversee client service and operations function and ensure the provision of operational support to the firm’s advisory team; manage and systematize information transfer between advisory team and client service team with effective CRM practices
- Create and manage the firm’s operating budget
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA or equivalent preferred
- Experience in design and implementation of broad scope business process improvement programs and system upgrades to include vendor selection and client interface
- 5+ years of Client Service, Operations, Financial Planning, and Wealth Management to the role preferably in a high-net-worth impact Wealth Management
- Management experience and a demonstrated track record as an effective leader
- 5+ years’ managing the departments, functions, and employees of a financial services firm, such as: advisor and investment operations, financial technology, compliance, office management, accounting, Human Resources, and benefits administration
- Familiarity with eMoney, Redtail, Advyzon, Holistaplan or similar softwares required
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with Schwab as custodian preferred; must have Schwab, Fidelity, Pershing, or another major custodian experience
- Series 65 license required
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently while thriving in a collaborative team environment
- Strong desire to contribute to key business decisions and provide valuable insights
- Reliable, responsible, and detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
If this sounds like you, please send us a short message about why you think this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for and what your compensation expectations are.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Selected candidate may be required to pass a drug test and background check.