Ducere Global Business School
- Remote, Remote, United States
Location: USA, Remote (East Coast Preferred)
Full-time, Contract-to-Employee Position
We are seeking a LMS Administrator who will play an important role in configuring, maintaining, and overseeing Ducere’s Learning Management System and environment. The primary responsibilities include; optimizing the LMS performance, documenting processes and procedures related to the LMS application environment, investigating and resolving LMS errors, and providing support to faculty, students and university staff. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global, dynamic, online university business school team with a mission to provide universal access to world-class, relevant, and affordable online education.
About Our Client
Ducere Global Business School is a social enterprise that delivers pioneering education initiatives in the USA, UK, Australia, and Africa. The Ducere Global Business School partners with exceptional accredited universities, global organizations, and world leaders to be the most student-focused and industry-relevant business school. Our higher education programs fund the ground-breaking publishing and literacy development across 24 African countries.
- Work independently to manage the day-to-day activities within the Canvas LMS including course and user management and technical timelines.
- Configure, administer, maintain, update, and document the Canvas LMS environment and processes.
- Enroll and manage users; creates and manages course offerings, manage course files; manages institutional settings with LMS; manages password settings; backs-up and archives courses.
- Partner with university faculty, curriculum development, and student services to support the integration of related applications between student information systems (SIS) and other licensed technologies.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from faculty, students, and administration for Canvas-related assistance.
- Conducts monthly training sessions on Canvas usage and educational technology
- Coordinate the evaluation and implementation of new and improved Canvas features and educational tools.
- Collects, summarizes, and analyzes data for standard and custom reports for data-driven decision-making.
- Assists in the creation of content using a variety of multimedia tools including infographics, video and audio editing, and interactive modules, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Educational Technology, Instructional Design, or closely related field.
- Three or more years of experience with administration, development, and customization of a Canvas LMS environment.
- Higher education experience preferred
Thursday, April 22, 2021
$60,000 - $70,000