Marketing Graphic Designer
Team Red Dog
- Redmond, WA
Are you looking to help shape the narrative for one of the world’s most popular business communication platforms? Looking for a team where your Creativity and Designer skills will make an immediate impact?
Opportunity Overview: Our client is seeking a talented Marketing Graphic Designer to come help shape future thought leadership as part of their thriving marketing team. You have strong design skills, but more than that, you thrive on working closely with product managers, writers and designers to ultimately delight B2C and B2B end users with top-notch marketing materials. This position is a wonderful contract opportunity for a creative, customer minded, marketing savvy, Graphic Designer.
Ideal candidates have recent experience in, and can confidently plan and drive the following:
- Provide creative copy recommendations for pitches, typically utilizing .PPT
- Create and edit design elements and recommend improvements to pitch look and feel
- Refresh copy as needed, working closely with team writer and product marketing managers
- Manage Web design refresh efforts to grow and drive team’s online go-to-market efforts, working with team designers
- Create and edit web images as needed
- Develop infographics and other blog assets
- Create and manage assets such as end user guides
- Pull in and help create quality images/GIFs for user guides and other assets as assigned
- 6+ years as a Content Designer for enterprise, business, or consumer apps—whether in-house, agency, or consulting.
- Supplemental skills and experience may extend to integrated digital marketing strategy and copywriting, brand strategy, product positioning and messaging, naming, content strategy, social, SEO, and the like.
- Drive for simple, modern, easy-to-use solutions above all else. As a result, your marketing efforts get noticed and appreciated, with the business results to prove it.
- Bias toward action and a nose for results. (Once you get oriented) You love working with others but don’t rely on others to make a move.
- Embrace research and analytics—it’s second nature to collaborate with User Researchers, Data Scientists, and Interaction Designers to present data-informed rationale for ideas to a wide range of decisionmakers.
- Fluent in using design tools—specifically Figma, Sketch, or similar. Working in design flows and presenting interaction flows is part of your day-to-day process.
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint with proven success creating marketing and sales pitch decks.
- Design systems light you up, from applying design principles, voice and style guidelines, UX scorecards, UI toolkits—or building out and iterating new patterns to bring coherence and consistency to unchartered challenges.
- Communication skills extend to your relationships. You know building relationships is key for driving impact-oriented collaboration—often with no authority – to ultimately make a difference for customers.
- Growth mindset—there’s always more to learn. You’re quick to own mistakes and proactive in taking a fresh look or unpacking assumptions.
Why Work with Team Red Dog?
Team Red Dog focuses on creating custom staffing solutions for companies and organizations who need today’s top talent for full-time and contract roles. We fill positions in marketing, software IT/cloud, analytics, and business management. Our staffing experts specialize in helping our Clients access top professional talent for even the most difficult to fill roles. Job seekers connect with contract or full-time roles that let them shine doing what they do best.
Job Type: Full-time Contract (W2 Employee) – Role starts with 3 month contract, with possible extension
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
Location: Virtual working PST Zone
To apply for this opportunity, please send a resume to HR@teamreddog.com or visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an equal opportunity employer and E-Verify employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check. No third-party recruiters please.
To quickly apply - fill out the online form and questionnaire below and attach your resume and cover letter (optional). If your background is a match for this specific role, then someone from our Recruiting Team will contact you soon.
*All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for sponsorship.
*Team Red Dog is an equal opportunity employer.
* Red Dog Interactive, Inc. DBA Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer.
*Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check.
*Please no solicitations from C2C or recruiting firms.
Tuesday, February 23, 2021