- Oak Brook, IL
Our client is hiring a Project Manager!
Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- You will apply your 3 or more years of project, mechanical or electrical engineering experience to manage large scale machinery projects using Gantt Charts, MS Project or another similar software including the management of milestones and critical dates.
- Facilitate and manage the projects from a concept into production and into commissioning. Further, you will have the opportunity to manage the retrofitting and upgrading of these machines once they are in the field years after being commissioned.
- Serve as the technical liaison between the company and the customers.
- Report weekly to management pertaining to the metrics for the projects such as the project budget versus the actual spend.
- Verify that the project for the machinery build is within the scope of what is agreed upon with the customer.
- Travel 10% to 20% if needed.
Requirements of the Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or technical equivalent is required
- At least three years of experience in mechanical, electrical, applications or project engineering is required
- Five years of experience or more is a strong plus
- Excellent benefits and growth potential!
Compensation for the Project Manager
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 depending on experience.
Thursday, August 26, 2021