- Addison, IL
Our growing client is hiring a Manufacturing Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer
- Be responsible for CAPEX for new equipment investments.
- Lead lean initiatives throughout the facility including the development of work cells.
- Use AutoCAD to detail the facility's layout.
- Be instrumental with prototyping and testing of new products.
- Maintain routings and work instructions for manufacturing.
- Handle factory metrics reporting such as machine utilization, productivity, cycle times and other measurables to be used to increase profits.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or General Engineering or in any discipline is a plus but not required.
- One or more years of full-time Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering experience is required.
- Outstanding benefits and career growth potential!
- Basic CAD such as AutoCAD, Creo or SolidWorks along with MS Office is required.
Compensation for the Manufacturing Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 depending on experience.
Monday, October 16, 2023