- Bellwood, IL
Our client is hiring another Robotics Programmer! Apply your engineering degree or work experience in conjunction with your hands-on technical aptitude to be in a Robotics Programming role.
Responsibilities of the Robotics Programmer
- You will program pick and place robots online and offline for OTC, Fanuc, Panasonic, Cloos, Kuka, ABB and other brands for use in automation
- Use AutoCAD to design jigs and fixtures by which components will be picked and placed
- Serve as a facility robot programmer
- Make changes to robotic instructions for in the field automation which has been already programmed
- Qualify robotics suppliers for robots to be integrated into various applications and develop concepts to customers for robotic cell development
- Validate robot programs on and off-line for robots including the use of a pendant if required
Requirements of the Robotics Programmer
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or technical equivalent is a plus but not required
- Three or more years of full-time experience programming robots will be required and more experience is preferred
- 45% or more US travel is required
- Outstanding benefits and growth potential!
Compensation for the Robotics Programmer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 depending on experience and qualifications.
Monday, October 4, 2021