- Naperville, Illinois
Our global client is hiring an Automation Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Automation Engineer
- You will apply your three or more years of automation engineering experience with PLC Programmable Logic Controllers such as Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Automation Direct, Omron or any others and HMI Human Machine Interface such as Panel View or Wonder Ware.
- Apply your rudimentary understanding of electrical schematics using AutoCAD or other software to troubleshoot automation challenges.
- Be responsible to apply your knowledge or learn the functionality of VFD Variable Frequency Drives such as the Danfoss brand.
- Design and test automation and instrumentation controls.
- Learn to incorporate vision systems into automation.
Requirements of the Automation Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a technical equivalent is required.
- Three or more years of full-time experience in automation engineering is required and more experience will be a plus.
- Excellent benefits and career growth potential at a very established company not far from Diehl Road!
Compensation for the Automation Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $85,000.00 to $115,000.00 depending on experience.
Monday, October 4, 2021