- Elgin, IL
Our client is hiring a Mechanical Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer
- Interface with internal customers for this and other divisions on new machine design parameters.
- Using SolidWorks, Creo or AutoCAD, conceptualize new machine concept layouts.
- Once approved, design machines for in-house use and create the detailed drawings down to the component level if necessary.
- Be responsible for engineering calculations such as for the motor feed speeds and rotational torque.
- Specify whether the machine components would be made in-house or purchased on the outside.
- Maintain the machine project build schedules.
Requirements of the Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or in any discipline is a plus but not required.
- One to 10 years of full-time machine design experience is a plus.
- Excellent benefits and growth potential!
- MS Office is required.
Compensation for the Mechanical Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 depending on experience.
Wednesday, September 28, 2022