- Glendale Heights, IL
Glendale Heights, IL
Our client is hiring a Mechanical Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer
- You will design new fixtures using CAD such as AutoCAD or other CAD software.
- Develop cost reductions and methods improvements within a metal stamping and assembly environment.
- Learn to program robots such as Motoman, Panasonic, Cloos or Fanuc.
- Develop new facility layouts and handle capital expenditure requests for the purchase of new machinery and automation.
Requirements of the Mechanical Engineer
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or technical equivalent is required.
- One or more years of full-time or summer internship experience in the metals industry such as metal stamping, wireforms, tube bending, fasteners, cold heading, welding, metal spinning or other metal forming processes is a very strong plus!
- Excellent benefits and growth potential!
Compensation for the Mechanical Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $70,000.00 to $95,000.00 depending on experience.
Friday, June 2, 2023