- Chicago, IL
Our client is hiring a Mechatronics Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Mechatronics Engineer
- Use your blended skillset of mechanical and basic electrical engineering in this new mechatronics engineering role.
- Use CAD such as SolidWorks, Creo or AutoCAD to design fixtures and jigs as needed as well as upgrade current machine designs to be automated with vibratory feeder bowls, inline tracks and pick and place automation.
- Advance your career and skillsets with our client's in-house training programs for engineers.
- Be a technical liaison working with customers.
- Develop cost reductions by automating manual processes.
- Be mentored by experienced automation engineering personnel.
Requirements of the Mechatronics Engineer
- HS diploma or a bachelor's degree in a technical discipline such as mechatronics, electrical or mechanical engineering.
- At least one year of full-time experience in any type of manufacturing is preferred.
- Excellent benefits and growth potential!
- Local but very limited travel is required.
Compensation for the Mechatronics Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 depending on experience.
Thursday, October 12, 2023