Tool & Die Maker
- Addison, IL
Tool & Die Maker Addison, IL
Currently looking for a Tool & Die Maker to fill a direct hire opening with a company in Addison, IL. Interested candidates should have at least one year of apprenticeship tool & die making as an absolute minimum.
Responsibilities of the Tool & Die Maker
- Build multistation blank-through, parting and chop-off progressive dies for metal stamping punch presses and other presses such as Bihlers, Bruderer's and OBI's.
- Review Solid Edge, SolidWorks, AutoCAD or other CAD drawings and build the detailed components of progressive dies such as die blocks, strippers, stick cutting punches, form punches, punch plates, etc.
- Be involved with design reviews to evaluate strip layouts, bend allowances, etc.
- Recommend how in-die sensors can be used extend the longevity of the tooling.
- Be involved with quoting press and secondary cycle times and tooling costs.
- This is a second shift position.
Requirements of the Tool & Die Maker
- High School Diploma
- At least entry level tool & die apprenticeship experience.
Compensation of the Tool & Die Maker
The targeted hourly base salary for this second shift position ranges from $24.00 to $39.00 per hour depending on experience.
Wednesday, October 11, 2023