- Rockford, IL
Our client is growing and now hiring another Electrical Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer
- You will be responsible for PLC programming, wiring and assembly for all of the electrical engineering functions
- Provide leadership in terms of mentoring lighter level Electrical Engineers
- Use AutoCAD to develop electrical schematics for automated machinery
- Become familiar with incorporating vision systems and robotics into large scale machinery and conveyor systems
- Retrofit older systems with updated and upgraded controls systems and sensors as needed
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or technical equivalent is required
- At least one year of full-time electrical engineering experience including programming PLC's such as Allen-Bradley or Omron
- Outstanding benefits and growth potential!
Compensation for the Electrical Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 plus a bonus depending on experience.
Tuesday, June 6, 2023