- South Holland, IL
South Holland, IL
Our client is hiring a Mechanical Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer
- You will design new machinery and associated tooling using Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, SolidWorks or Creo.
- Be instrumental with the concept development for new machine designs used in the metal forming industry.
- Manage your own projects from start to finish as a part of the engineering team.
- Review ASTM standards pertaining to the metal forming industry and how your designs show comply with industry standard requirements.
Requirements of the Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or technical equivalent is required.
- Two or more years of full-time experience in machine design or tooling design is required.
- Excellent benefits and growth potential!
Compensation for the Mechanical Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 depending on experience.
Wednesday, October 11, 2023