- Elk Grove Village, IL
Elk Grove Village, IL
Our client is hiring a Welding Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Welding Engineer
- Develop and maintain welding parameters and specifications.
- Train personnel both internally and externally on proper welding standards.
- Work in the robotic welding engineering role for MIG, TIG and resistance welding.
- Serve as a liaison working with customers at their facilities.
- While working with customers and suppliers, serve as an advocate for our client's welding technology.
- Be responsible for runoffs in Canada, the United States and Mexico.
- Develop welding solutions for customer specific problem areas.
Requirements of the Welding Engineer
- High School diploma or a bachelor's degree in any discipline with welding preferred such as from Ohio State University, LeTourneau, Cal Poly or Ferris State University.
- At least one year of full-time welding experience in any type of manufacturing is preferred.
- Excellent benefits and growth potential.
- Travel of 25% is required including within the US, Canada and Mexico.
Compensation for the Welding Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $80,000.00 to $105,000.00 depending on experience.
Friday, June 2, 2023