- Chicago, IL
Sales Engineer (Entry Level)
Our client is hiring a Sales Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Sales Engineer
- Further develop existing client accounts to develop new business for metal forming including metal stampings.
- Be instrumental in developing quotes for new business.
- Become familiar with our client's manufacturing processes in order to show the value proposition of our client's proprietary metal forming processes.
- Serve as a liaison amongst engineering, tooling, management and the customers.
- Hunt for new business opportunities.
- Visit different customer sites and attend trade shows as needed.
- Travel within the US mostly on a limited scale.
Requirements of the Sales Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is a plus but not required.
- One or more years of full-time or summer internship experience within the metals industries is a plus.
- Outstanding benefits including bonus and career growth potential!
- MS Office including MS Excel proficiency is a strong plus.
Compensation for the Sales Engineer
The targeted annual starting base salary for this position ranges from $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 plus excellent bonus plan depending on experience.
Tuesday, August 22, 2023