- Buffalo Grove, IL
Buffalo Grove, IL
Our client is hiring an Electrical Engineer! Apply your Electrical Engineering degree in conjunction with your hands-on PLC knowledge to be the facility Electrical Engineer for our global client!
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer
- You will be responsible for the electrical engineering operations for the local facility
- Provide leadership for the preventative, corrective and predictive maintenance and repair for machinery used in manufacturing
- Be instrumental in CAPEX for machinery purchases and improvements
- Lead with all hands-on electrical controls engineering such as the programming and updating of PLC's and other machine controls
- You will be the on the shop floor electrical controls engineering liaison as well as manager
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or technical equivalent is required
- At least five years of full-time experience especially with the programming of PLC's such as Allen-Bradley
- Outstanding benefits and growth potential!
Compensation for the Electrical Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 plus bonus depending on experience.
Tuesday, October 24, 2023