- Round Lake, IL
Round Lake, IL
Our client is hiring an Applications Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Applications Engineer
- Serve as the inside salesperson and technical liaison to develop and manage new business.
- Do quoting as required for new CAPEX projects.
- Follow-up with existing customers to work through the existing machine build projects and bring to completion.
- Attend trade shows as required.
- Be a liaison with the inside marketing team to promote the company products.
Requirements of the Applications Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is required with engineering preferred.
- One or more years of experience in applications engineering or general manufacturing.
- Fantastic benefits and growth potential!
- MS Excel proficiency is required.
- 50%+ travel is required.
Compensation for the Applications Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $70,000.00 to $110,000.00 depending on experience.
Wednesday, October 11, 2023