Electrical Engineer (Entry Level)
- Lake Zurich, IL
Electrical Engineer (Entry level)
Lake Zurich, IL
Due to growth, our client is hiring an Entry Level Electrical Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer
- Be responsible to work in the tech support electrical engineering role.
- Review and read electrical schematics preferably using AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical.
- Work with customers on technical issues by serving as a technical liaison including the use of the phone, video and email.
- Be prepared to speak into how our client's products function.
- Develop technical documentation pertaining to the use of the products.
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is a strong plus.
- The ability to read electrical schematics and having strong computer skills is a plus.
- One or more years of combined, practical experience such as internships or Co-Ops is a plus.
- Travel of about 30%.
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, profit-sharing, PTO and growth potential at a very well-established company!
Compensation for the Electrical Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 depending on experience.
Wednesday, November 3, 2021