- Elgin, IL
Our client is hiring a Design Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Design Engineer
- Use your Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Vault for design collaboration working with customers to develop new large scale sheet metal and plate steel assembled products.
- Make in the field measurements to be applied into your engineering drawings.
- Develop your designs from a napkin concept sketch to fully detailed and released drawings.
- Serve as a technical liaison working with customers and a point of contact on your projects.
- Learn to use the Works Group software on the job if necessary.
- Only about 5% travel mostly domestically.
Requirements of the Design Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline such as Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering.
- Entry level or at least one year of full-time experience in any type of manufacturing is preferred with a metals background being a plus.
- Willingness to work paid time overtime if necessary.
- This is a 100% in-the-office design engineering position.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking is a plus.
- New college graduates are also welcome to apply!
- Excellent benefits and growth potential!
Compensation for the Design Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $65,000.00 to $90,000.00 depending on experience.
Monday, September 11, 2023