- Oak Brook, IL
Automation Project Manager
Oak Brook, IL
Our client is hiring an Automation Project Manager!
Responsibilities of the Automation Project Manager
- Be responsible for project schedules using MS Project and/or Gantt Charts.
- Maintain project documentation and communication to track project progress.
- Serve as the liaison for the management of large scale, highly advanced automation projects for the manufacturing industries.
- Manage project costs and verify that project costs are within budget.
- Be responsible for cradle to grave project management.
Requirements of the Automation Project Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or in any discipline is a plus but not required.
- At least two years of experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Outstanding benefits and growth potential!
- MS Office including Word and Excel is required and MS Project is a plus.
Compensation for the Automation Project Manager
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $85,000.00 to $100,000.00 depending on experience.
Tuesday, July 11, 2023