- Addison, IL
Currently looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to fill an opening with a company located in Addison, IL. Interested candidates should have at least 1-2 years of quality engineering experience and preferably hold a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or technical equivalent.
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured quality control plans
- Work directly for and with the Director of Operations and along with others
- Improve/maintain product inspection processes and procedures
- Implement error proofing systems
- Lead quality related process & product improvement teams
- Implement and maintain statistical data as needed for process/product improvement
- Evaluate and develop process/product enhancements
Requirements of the Quality Engineer
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or technical equivalent is highly preferred
- At least 1- 2 years of quality engineering experience with internships or Co-Op time is acceptable.
- 3+ years of experience is preferred
- At least an elementary background with SPC, PPAP's, CAPA's, APQP, FMEA's, Quality Control Plans and metrology
- Proficiency with MS Office products in particular with MS Excel is a plus
Compensation for the Quality Engineer
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 depending on experience.
Friday, June 2, 2023