- Grayslake, IL
Our client is hiring an Electrical Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer
- You will develop electrical control systems for automated machinery.
- In conjunction with the purchasing department, be responsible for the procurement of electrical controls such as programmable logic controllers, terminal blocks, wiring, relays and other components used in customized automated machinery.
- Document electrical control designs using AutoCAD electrical or other similar CAD platforms.
- Serve as a liaison with upgrades for existing machines in the field.
- Advise clients on your recommendations on how to automate to allow for the most throughput.
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a technical equivalent is required.
- At least one year of full-time electrical engineering experience and more than one year of experience is a plus.
- Summer internships or Co-op experience can count as full-time engineering experience.
- Excellent benefits and growth potential at a very well-established company!
Compensation for the Electrical Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 depending on experience.
Monday, July 17, 2023